Genesis was recognized as the best IT employer in Ukraine in the category of 1500+ employees according to the results of the annual DOU survey. We received high marks on such criteria as professional growth, working conditions and remuneration, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Are you excited about helping millions of people learn new things? Are you passionate about technology and education? Do you like learning new things? Do you like challenging goals and personal growth? Do you want to work in a “flat organization” where voice of each team member is important? If you answered “YES” to all these questions, congratulations! You are a candidate for a role of education content manager at Genesis!
You will be responsible for shaping curriculum and managing production of education materials. You will interact most closely with content developers, but also with product and marketing teams to develop best possible online technology curriculum.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- Design and author educational content, including brief theoretical instructions, coding assignments and quizzes;
- Research and analyze best examples of curriculum available in the commercial market and in the academic world and propose ways to improve existing curriculum;
- Monitor latest developments in technology to quickly develop new materials on trending topics in data analytics, data science and web development;
- Develop relationships with content development team (mostly remote) to produce materials within deadlines and of highest quality; coordinate their work on a daily basis;
- Collect and analyze feedback on developed materials via user interviews, feedback forms, and other methods;
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to develop tools and processes to streamline content development and delivery;
- Propose ways to gamify courses, quizzes and assignments; working alongside product, design and engineering teams implement new approaches into curriculum.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- Passion for educating others (experience as a tutor or teaching assistant a plus);
- Solid project management skills; experience working in a fast-paced team environment;
- Knowledge of a general-purpose programming languages (Python, Java, C or similar);
- Familiarity with SQL;
- Understanding of data analytics/ data science principles and approaches;
- Ability to explain difficult concepts in a plain language;
- Thorough attention to detail.
Will be a plus:
- Advanced written and spoken English;
- Academic background in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar quantitative field.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).