We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Middle SEO Specialist.
What You’ll Do:
- independent management of 5 projects;
- creation of satellite SEO projects in new vertical;
- traffic increase to existing sites;
- research, collection, and clustering of new semantics;
- enhancing websites’ E-A-T;
- supporting the Team Lead.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- experience in SEO from 1.5 years, strong theoretical and practical base;
- successful cases in SEO in international markets;
- independent project management;
- niche and competition analysis;
- development and implementation of SEO strategy;
- internal and external website optimization;
- collecting and clustering semantics;
- content tasks development and execution control.
Will be a plus:
- promoted websites for Western audiences;
- worked in highly competitive niches in arbitrage;
- profoundly understands and differentiates between white, grey, and black hat SEO;
- successfully recovered filtered websites;
- is highly-motivated and wants to show great performance with a cool team;
- is capable of process’ optimization.
What you get:
In our big modern office, located 5 minutes from the Tarasa Shevchenko metro station, you can find everything for comfortable work. And, of course, a flexible schedule without tracing.
We care for your:
- you’ll join the team of smart, data-driven, proactive individuals, whose philosophy is to exceed expectations;
- an ability to directly influence the results of the business and the lives of millions of people;
- a training budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- medical insurance;
- gym time during working hours;
- free breakfast, lunch, and snacks;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- paid sick leaves;
- compensation for sports activities.
- trips in Ukraine and abroad as a team in achieving common goals (We have visited Andorra, Sri Lanka, Egypt. And climbed a lot of Carpathian mountains together);
- corporate theme parties and events (techno rave, disco 80th, subculture and pajama parties);
- team-building activities (bar crawling, graffiti drawing, performance quests, snowboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking, rafting, hiking);
- we have the best parties on the market (trust us on this!).