Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category more than 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are now looking for a talented, hard-working and ambitious lawyer who would assume the overall responsibility for the legal support of the group of companies.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintenance of the legal department within the project, development of relevant procedures and business processes;
- Analyses of current legal risks, development and implementation of the risk mitigation plan (primarily in the area of personal data protection and consumer rights protection in North America, Europe and Australia);
- Communication with partners, legal companies, service provider on legal issues in different jurisdictions;
- Cooperation with project managers, developers, analysts and marketers in order to identify and mitigate potential legal risks.
What we expect from you:
- 4-6 years of relevant experience, including experience of working with IT products;
- Experience of working with projects / companies with operations in Europe and the USA;
- Very good verbal and written English (Advanced);
- Ability to understand complex business models;
- Solid project / team management skills.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).