Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- Plan, set up, optimize and scale new ad campaigns;
- Track, report, and analyze campaigns in depth by understanding the core problems/drivers of change;
- Work closely with Software Engineering team to create automated solutions;
- Work closely with design and creative team, test and implement new creative approaches;
- Build and manage a team of UA managers and lead the UA strategy for our mobile applications;
- Work with big marketing budgets in most competitive niches in Tier 1 countries;
- Communicate regularly with management teams regarding the plans, status, challenges to meet objectives.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- 3+ years of experience managing performance marketing or UA campaigns;
- Knowledge of how to scale and optimize campaigns with a stable cost per conversion and ROI, test hypotheses, find the core of the target audience;
- Experience with analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Amplitude etc.);
- Extensive experience in user acquisition for mobile apps (1+ years);
- Understanding of the creative production process for various types of media including video and static;
- Advanced knowledge of English (other languages are a plus);
- Strong work ethic and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and own projects from beginning to end;
- Self-starter, motivated, can-do attitude;
- Passion for problem-solving and desire to execute daily optimizations and increase overall performance;
- Management experience is a plus.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).