Genesis is a Ukrainian co-founding IT company and one of the largest global publishers of non-gaming applications. We create and develop global technology businesses with the best entrepreneurs in Central and Eastern Europe. Our main markets are the United States, Europe, and Africa.
As a co-founding company, Genesis first provides promising startups with the necessary resources and expertise for development, and then supports the project until it becomes an independent business. Currently, 25 projects are developing in our ecosystem in four main areas: mobile applications, online media, e-commerce, and R&D.
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Business Development Intern to join our team and ensure seamless partnerships and operations processes at Genesis. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our team and work on tasks related to building partnerships and developing new opportunities with Google, Apple, Snapchat, Shutterstock, etc. This is a unique opportunity for a quick career start and professional growth.
- assist with the implementation of business development strategies to achieve Partnerships team goals;
- prepare reports, analyses, and presentations;
- support the team in preparing materials for the negotiations and operational closure of new business deals;
- conduct market research and analysis to identify new business opportunities and evaluate their potential;
- participate in meetings and discussions with Genesis cross-functional teams and businesses to provide input and insights into the business development process;
- contribute to the maintenance of Genesis’s databases to ensure accurate tracking and reporting of business development activities;
- complete other tasks and special projects as assigned by the Business Development Manager.
- spoken and written Upper-Intermediate English level;
- strong research and analytical skills;
- responsibility and a keen eye for detail;
- confident use of MS Office or Google Suite;
- background in law/economy would be an advantage;
- proven track record of participation in large international competitions, moot courts, internships in top legal, FMCG, BIG 4 companies, banks, etc. will be an advantage.
What we offer:
- comfortable offices in Kyiv’s Podil district with secure shelters and uninterrupted internet, water, and electricity. In our offices, you don’t have to worry about routine: breakfasts, lunches, lots of snacks and fruits, lounges, massages, and other benefits of office life are waiting for you;
- flexible work schedule;
- if necessary, assistance with relocation to safe places and finding housing;
- online services of a corporate doctor, and after the probationary period — health insurance in Ukraine;
- 20 working days of paid holiday per year, unlimited sick leave;
- all equipment necessary for work;
- compensation for the best courses on the market, corporate online meetings and lectures, a large library, business, and management schools for employees;
- free training in running, volleyball, boxing, and yoga. Corporate discounts on gym memberships.
We stand with Ukraine.🇺🇦
Genesis condemns russia’s armed aggression against Ukraine and actively helps the state in the struggle on the economic and informational fronts. The Genesis for Ukraine corporate fund works to provide systematic assistance to our employees and their relatives and loved ones who are fighting in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Join our team!