We are looking for a proactive and fast-learning Junior Employer Branding Specialist to join our team due to the constant growth of the company.
What We'll Expect From You:
- strong communication and team playing skills;
- initiative with a willingness to bring new ideas to life;
- be organized and self-motivated;
- fast learning and self-development;
- analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions;
- relevant experience will be a plus.
What You'll Do:
- company's presentation at career fairs, forums, and other Employer Branding related events;
- conducting presentations, workshops, and training for students at universities;
- develop and maintain relationships with student organizations;
- identify and propose new activities to build brand awareness and candidates attraction.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and much more;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sport initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.