Genesis is a co-founding company that builds global tech businesses with outstanding entrepreneurs from CEE.
We're one of the largest global app developers. Apps of Genesis companies have been downloaded by more than 300 million users globally and are used by tens of millions of users monthly.
Genesis has co-founded now independent tech companies such as Jiji, BetterMe, and Headway. We've launched and are currently developing successful projects, such as OBRIO, Universe, AMO, Boosters, and others.
Codefinity was founded in 2021 and has been used by hundreds of thousands of people across the world to learn coding and software development.
Are you interested in participating in the development of a platform that will be used by millions of users around the world? Do you want to help thousands of people enter the world of programming, data analysis, machine learning? Do you want to work in a team where your opinions and ideas really matter? If your answer to all the questions is yes, it's a match!
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for welcoming new customers, managing the relationship over time and driving their understanding and usage of our platform to ensure they’re getting the maximum value possible from our software. You’ll also be helping to generate new and relevant solutions that would be useful to our existing and future customers.
- Communicate with users according to questions/bugs/improvement proposition were raised via email, chat;
- Resolve issues related to user’s requests like guide to the proper page in the app, help with payment, make refunds etc.
- Support users with main target in decreasing refunds and subscription cancellation being independent and self reliable department;
- Verify and reproduce issues users faced, track thor steps, find root case and report into the system;
- Regular review and management of users feedback on different platforms with main target to increase ratings and marks;
- Analyze most frequent issues/problems users have and share with the team to improve users satisfaction.
- 1 year as Customer Support manager or QA engineer
- Upper-Intermediate (or higher) level of English.
- Negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Understanding of software development life cycle and issue tracking systems;
- Ability to identify needs and expectations of the clients.
- Preferable: SQL/Python
- Experience with Edtech platforms
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).