Hi! We’re looking for a talented person who will help grow us quicker. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background – with a hunger to make products grow.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- Python (Pandas)
- analytical skills;
- basic knowledge of the Probability Theory and Statistics;
- experience with Tableau/Power BI/QlikView or similar (we use Tableau);
- knowledge of English - Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate.
Who You Are:
- you have a sense of humor and a passion for creating and supporting new great products;
- you are curious and creative at problem-solving;
- you have passion for data;
- you thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- create dashboards and ad-hoc reports that help the team to make data-driven decisions;
- analyze A/B-tests;
- track metrics and find points of growth/bottlenecks.
Let's fight the routine and grow together!
What we offer:
- Education Support - reimbursements of conference fees, training, or additional education. English classes in the office. In-house library regularly supplemented according to our team’s preferences;
- high-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development review.