Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and a venture capital fund.
Genesis Investments is a venture capital fund made by entrepreneurs with an unparalleled track record and practical experience in building large international digital businesses from Ukraine. We invest in seed-stage startups founded by exceptional founders from Central Eastern Europe. In addition to financial investment, we provide a wide range of practical support activities in business building and fundraising from the Investment Team.
Now we are looking for a Head of Marketing for external (non-Genesis) product company — Allright (https://allright.com/).
Allright (https://allright.com/) has gathered the best tutors from England and the USA to make your kids' learning of English easy and fun. We focus on 4 - 13 years-old children. We represent an educational web platform with tutors from all over the world, an interactive mobile game to make your learning process even better.
Allright is recognized as the best kid’s brand of the 2020 year in Poland and gained 10 000+ active users worldwide.
• Manage and lead the marketing department of 20-30 people;
• Manage performance marketing, influencer marketing, SMM, Content Marketing, Email/SMS Marketing, PR, SEO activities, optimize and scale them;
• Systematically search for new marketing channels;
• Develop partnerships, work with the product team on integrations;
• Scale marketing in different markets (20 countries in Europe, Asia, and LatAm);
• Manage Marketing Plan and Content Plan;
• Proactively collaborate with other departments: Product, Sales, and Customer Support;
• Be able to do some activities by hand.
• Understand the main concepts of digital marketing, including performance marketing, influencer marketing, SMM, Content Marketing, Email/SMS Marketing, PR, SEO;
• On-hand experience in some of the above areas;
• Data-centric thinking; excellent knowledge of metrics such as CAC, LTV, Retention, MAU; Excel proficiency;
• Experience in digital marketing in Europe/US/Asia/LatAm (not only in Ukraine, Russia, and CIS);
• Experience in scaling the business to $1M monthly revenue or more as Lead Marketing specialist or Director of Marketing;
• Good English (Upper-Intermediate or better), other foreign languages is a plus.
AllRight provides the conditions:
• Ambitious & supportive team;
• Competitive salary & stock options;
• Mixed (office or remote) work;
• Paid sick leaves and vacation;
• Free English lessons;
• Flexible working hours.