Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
OBRIO is one of the largest and most successful subsidiaries of Genesis Holding. We have been developing our products for 2 years and have four applications and one successful exit in our portfolio. Our monthly audience is over 2 million users, and the Nebula app ranks first among the world's astrological apps in terms of gross profit and traffic. In 2020 - our company has grown more than 5 times.
As we continue to expand around the world, we are looking for a responsible and focused, and creative content manager who can turn tasks on their own and be responsible for the quality of content and take the team to a new level🚀.
The position of content manager reveals the possibility of professional development in interesting non-standard tasks for different projects and career growth.
Working with Genesis for you is:
- Here you will be a participant in the process of creating a product - from discussing ideas to implementing and testing cool product solutions in real life.
- Standup culture :) A mixture of startup and standup. Everyone is very sociable and cheerful.
- We have replaced bureaucracy with effective communication and teamwork. And unnecessary formalities - for speed and flexibility in interaction.
- Flexibility - we often have to make completely unconventional decisions.
- At OBRIO, we have brought together really strong experts, each of whom is open to sharing knowledge and ready to help solve issues based on their experience.
- Perform tasks according to the content plan for mobile applications, site (in-person / with the help of a team of remote content specialists)
- Find artists to complete content assignments on labor exchanges:
- set tasks and deadlines for copywriters-rewriters
- monitor compliance with deadlines
- check the finished materials for compliance, control the quality and speed of work at all stages according to the TOR, give feedback on the work performed/make changes
- Build and configure the process of supporting the content community
- Assist in writing content for the marketing department… (push notifications, email, texts for smm).
- Help find content solutions for upsells for the site https://asknebula.com/
- Experience as a content manager at least 1.5 years
- English level is Advanced
- Experience in English-language projects
- Ability to plan tasks
- Organizational skills
- Be able to search and analyze content and the result after adding content
- Be able to search for interesting content for the applications and the site
- Experience in working with freelance exchanges
Nice to have:
- Availability of minimal managerial experience
- Experience in working with a team of remote employees
- Creativity in creating content
Genesis is a unique place for development and growth:
- Comfortable work environment and flexible work hours. An excellent office with a summer terrace lounge zone, and PlayStation located within a 5-minute walk from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station. There are many plants and a special ventilation system in our offices. We provide 20 days of paid vacation and flexible work hours.
- Health and sports care: Breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, smoothies, and yogurts in the office. Corporate doctor and health insurance. Reimbursement of COVID-19 identification and treatment costs for employees and their families. Free training in running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga. Discounts in the nearest gyms and payment for participation in sports competitions.
- Community is the best way to pump skills in a certain area, test shippers without compromising business and find like-minded people. This approach is practiced in PayPal, Facebook, Google, and Genesis. So far there are six: QA, Marketing, Back-end, PR, Front-end, and Design.
- Learning and Development. We have Business and Management Schools for company employees with Genesis executives as lecturers. We provide an online library and free English lessons as well as access to paid conferences, training, and seminars.
- Loud parties. Every summer and winter, we organize parties with crazy line-ups at cool locations. Every month each project meets for a get-, and after a quarterly report, there is a party.
Genesis is an entrepreneurial ecosystem where every employee can make their ideas a reality. Almost all Genesis executives have grown within the company and started managing projects by the age of 22-27 years. We invest and encourage the initiatives of our employees. Currently, 70% of Genesis’ revenue comes from projects that five years ago didn’t even exist.
Take a challenge! Join our team.
More about us in social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.