OBRIO is an IT company with Ukrainian roots inside Genesis business ecosystem. Our team consists of more than 120 talented professionals whose ambitions and striving for success help us build the best products on the market. Currently, the OBRIO team works remotely from various locations in Ukraine and 12 other countries. We have offices in Kyiv and Warsaw.
We are developing Nebula – the biggest brand in the astrology niche. Nebula has over 30 million users worldwide and has been ranked as the № 1 lifestyle app of the day in the Apple Store and Play Market in the USA, Canada, and Australia several times. Nebula is available on iOS, Android, and Web. Also, Nebula is the top 1 astrological brand in the USA and Canada, according to Facebook Brand Audit.
Our mission is to make people happier by improving the quality of their relationships.
Here are some details we would like to share with you:
- Nebula is #1 in its niche in terms of downloads and revenue targets;
- 30+ million downloads;
- Users from 50+ countries;
- 4.8 - our average AppStore rating (with more than 215 thousand ratings).
We are seeking a proactive Email Marketing Specialist with product mindset to join our web team. In this role, you will be responsible for building a comprehensive system of retention tools that are designed to increase user activation and retention. With full ownership of these instruments, you will have the autonomy to implement updates and improvements to enhance product metrics and make impact on overall product performance.
As you excel in this role, there will be potential for growth, such as advancing to positions like Customer Retention Manager or Product Manager.
- Manage and optimize automated omnichannel campaigns across email, web push, mobile push and SMS channels to drive customer engagement and retention;
- Conduct A/B tests and analyze the results to optimize key email-marketing and product metrics;
- Stay updated on industry trends and monitor competitor email marketing and retention strategies to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Generate innovative ideas and hypotheses to enhance the existing framework of retention instruments and drive user loyalty and lifetime value.
- Collaborate closely with the product team to implement initiatives related to retention instruments, ensuring alignment with overall product strategy and customer experience.
- 1+ year of experience with email automatization campaigns: user onboarding, activation, engagement, and churn-reduction campaigns;
- Understanding of digital marketing and email fundamentals: CAN-SPAM, GPPR and CCPA requirements, segmentation, CR/OR/CTR, IP / Domain reputation;
- Excellent analytical skills with a focus on making data-driven decisions to continuously improve campaign performance;
- Experience with A/B testing;
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills and strong copywriting skills to create compelling content that resonates with our audience;
- Creativity and problem-solving skills to develop innovative solutions and ideas for campaigns success;
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate and error-free campaigns;
- Systematic and structural approach to work.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS to create and edit email and push notification templates;
- Familiarity with Tableau and Iterable;
- Experience working with web push campaigns.
Why OBRIO is the best place to work?
- 🌟 Unleash Your Ambitions: Our company was built by ambitious people who never settle for less. By joining OBRIO, you'll have the chance to unleash your own ambitions and achieve your career dreams.
- 🍏 Innovate and Be Creative: We embrace innovation and creativity at OBRIO, and we encourage our team members to bring their unique ideas to the table. You'll have the chance to explore new solutions and make a real impact on our company's success.
- 🏄 Here you’ll be part of the product creation process, from discussing ideas to implementing and testing cool product solutions in real life.
- 🥇 We don’t just give you opportunities for growth and development, we give you maximum autonomy and believe we can’t do without you and your active thinking.
- ☝️ At OBRIO, we’ve gathered influential experts, all of whom are open to sharing their knowledge and ready to help solve issues based on their experience. This is the company where you can quickly reach your potential and advance your career.
- Take advantage of the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world;
- Work from the comfort of your home or from one of our offices in Kyiv or Warsaw. The choice is yours!
- Enjoy 20 annual vacation days and unlimited sick leave, all covered by the company;
- Don't worry about getting the right equipment, we've got you covered if necessary;
- Stay healthy with access to a corporate doctor online, and health insurance options in Ukraine or a fixed amount towards insurance abroad after your probation period;
- Keep learning with our extensive corporate library, internal online meetings, and lectures;
- Grow your skills with our training compensation program;
- Take advantage of our supportive corporate culture, including assistance with relocation, advice on legal stay abroad, housing support, and help for third-country nationals;
- Have fun with our online events and team-building activities!
Here's what our hiring journey for this position looks like: Initial Screening ➡️ Team Interview ➡️ Skill Assessment ➡️ Final Check ➡️ Job Offer.
Let's team up and reach for the stars together!
More about us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok.