BetterMe is a leading Health&Fitness publisher in the world with over 90 million installs (iOS+Android). We have 7.5 million followers on our social media platforms – more than any other competitor has. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 100+ people in Kyiv. We're one of the largest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE.
Our mission is creating happiness within since it's vital to have your mind and body in harmony. There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle. We believe that every one of those people should be a BetterMe user. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest Health company in the world.
- Open minded and innovative team player with passion to drive excellent results;
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in economics, business, or other related field;
- Basic knowledge / 1-2 years of experience in audit at big-4 or second-tier audit firm, economics, financial analysis at FMCG or other related field
- Knowledge and experience with spreadsheet (Excel, PowerQuery) and presentation software. Will be a plus if you participated in business case championships such as Business Diving, Changellenge or other international case competitions);
- Started financial qualifications (ACCA, CFA, CIMA, etc.)
- Intermediate English or above (will be a plus if you had passed international certification such as IELTS, TOEFL);
- Strong communication skills: verbal and written; able to convince opponents on the truth of one's judgments;
- Structured thinking, able to make data-driven business conclusions and propose valuable ideas;
- Result oriented, committed, responsible and ready to act independently.
- Ownership of minimum one main controlling area (income from acquiring processing, income from Apps, marketing expenses, overheads, etc.);
- Prepare forecasts on weekly and monthly basis, plan vs fact analysis and other managerial reports;
- Control of working capital of the Projects (monitor repayment of accounts receivable and payable, etc);
- Implement new controls across financial cycle;
- Communicate with suppliers and partners on financial issues;
- Effectively cooperate with reporting team in financial statements preparation;
- Deal with Treasury, Legal, Operations and other teams on financial matters;
- Ad hoc reports and tasks.
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
- Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
- Comfortable working environment. BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
- Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
- Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.