Hi! Please meet Bogdan Govorun – Head of Growth at Genesis R&D. Bogdan joined Genesis in 2020 after working at McKinsey&Company and oversees the traction of our 20+ R&D web and mobile products with the latter achieving 30+ million downloads annually.
Growth Team focuses on finding new substantial growth levers for the projects within Genesis ecosystem through rapid, data-informed experimentation. Together with C level executives they identify new business opportunities and create MVPs to test hypotheses bringing together marketing, product, engineering and analytical expertise.
Bogdan and his team are always looking for optimistic, proactive candidates who would not only possess substantial field expertise but would also empower the growth team with a relentless drive to turn ideas into actionable hypotheses and then into working business solutions.
Now we are looking for Business Data Analyst who will increase capitalization of businesses at early stage through identification and verification of new growth levers
- Planning, coordination and analysis of marketing and product A/B tests
- Hypothesis generation to create, scale and optimize business growth levers across a wide product range
- Support in development of analytical solutions for mobile and web products across Genesis R&D ecosystem
- 1+ year of experience at a large company with established procedures and guidelines
- Extensive experience in SQL/Excel usage for work/study related problem solving
- Conceptual understanding of DWH architecture
- Confident application of basic statistical and probability theory concepts
- Basic understanding of key product metrics for mobile applications (both gaming and non-gaming)
- Full English fluency
- Knowledge of Python, Pandas and visualization libraries is a plus
Genesis is a unique place for development and growth:
- Office 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station with terrace, lounge areas, kitchen and PlayStation
- Comfortable work environment and flexible work hours
- Breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, smoothies and yogurts in the office
- Corporate doctor and health insurance
- Free training in running, football, basketball, volleyball and yoga
- Compensation for additional training at external training and seminars and Business and Management School for employees