Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 - 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for a structured and experienced Senior Information Security Manager to improve and develop our security systems. You will be responsible for IT security framework creation and implementation, reporting to COO of Genesis and working closely with CTO on projects. Through the framework you will oversee security over 10+ projects inside Genesis group. You will also be working tightly with Head of Legal to ensure that users/employees data is protected. Your primary goal will be to be proactively protect business from external threats, being an owner of security frameworks and principles.
- Oversee security level of projects inside group, perform security audits of projects;
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework to ensure business sustainability;
- Understand and interact with related disciplines to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across projects and services;
- Assess risks and communicate with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns;
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes.
- 4+ years in IT security/DevOps/Compliance/IT management;
- Understanding of security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001;
- Proven track record of IT security audits/projects implementation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity;
- Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to get right things done;
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management will be an advantage.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).