Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category more than 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for a IT Recruiter/Recruitment Researcher, who will play an active and strategic role in driving our company's high-volume recruitment success.
So, what You'll Be Doing:
- You will be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment processes of various technical and non-technical positions (search, select and headhunt suitable candidates in accordance with the job description and recruitment process);
- Negotiations with potential candidates, conducting interviews with candidates;
- Keep in touch as a partner and advisor for hiring managers and executives to understand business priorities and goals, and establish an efficient hiring process;
- Research the market, keep up on different recruiting tools.
What We'll Expect from You:
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment at Ukrainian or international IT-companies, recruitment agencies;
- Full-cycle recruiting process of various technical and non-technical positions;
- Active sourcing of candidates using a variety of channels and sourcing techniques;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines;
- Strong focus on result.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball, and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).
We are waiting for you on our team!