Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Our position of Operations Manager is a unique mix of business analysis, process management and performance improvement challenges. You will participate in a wide variety of initiatives - from performing analysis of current processes to leading transformational projects. This position will propel your career into higher echelons of Internet businesses and will give your deep knowledge of business processes in one of the biggest IT companies in CEE. You will work daily with the COO of Genesis as well as administrative top-management of the company.
You will be:
- optimizing business processes in administration departments;
- building dashboards and reporting ensuring a clear understanding of department's performance;
- performing deep dives of internal systems to ensure a deep understanding of interdependencies;
- executions of operational projects from scratch;
- aligning operational initiatives in a multi-stakeholder environment and supporting project communication;
- creating PowerPoint/Slides presentations.
You are a great candidate if you have:
- 1+ years of work in Big4/FMCG/Consulting/Finance/Operations;
- advanced knowledge of PowerPoint/Excel;
- knowledge of Data Studio/Looker/Tableau/other BI software will be appreciated;
- proven track record of exceeding expectations, the pursuit of excellence;
- ability to understand complex business issues and find ways to improve performance.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).