Our mission is to make learning technology accessible, easy and fun for users across the world! We are creating next-generation education platform for learning software development and intent to become a leading player in that market.
Codefinity was founded in 2021 and has been used by hundreds of thousands of people across the world to learn coding and software development.
Are you excited about creating technology that will be used by millions of people worldwide? Do you like learning new things? Do you like challenging goals and personal growth? Do you want to work in a “flat organization” where voice of each team member is important? If you answered “YES” to all these questions, congratulations! You are a candidate for a new team at Genesis!
- 1-2+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Business Analyst, Data Analyst or QA role in the tech industry;
- Highly analytical, using data to make decisions and comfortable gathering it yourself;
- Experienced and well versed with all phases of the software development life cycle;
- Results oriented. You can cut to the core of a problem, identify what needs to be done and when, and work with the teams to get solutions shipped;
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated critical thinking capabilities.
- Work closely with Head of Product in the adoption of new processes;
- Translate product vision into requirements and instructions for design and engineering teams;
- Conduct user research to understand customer needs and gather feedback on product features and functionality. Use this feedback to inform product decisions;
- Generate and shepherd creative ideas, both large and small, that bring value to customers and the business;
- Conduct User interview with further analytics and feature proposals for product development;
- Analysis of metrics and their correlation for new insides and product ideas;
- Work closely with Customer Support manager to collect product improvement.
What we offer:
- 20 working days of annual paid vacation
- Unlimited paid sick-leaves
- Free snacks, breakfasts and lunches in the office
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Performance review twice a year
- Medical insurance and corporate doctor
- Modern Apple devices
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with: