Genesis is a co-founding company that builds global tech businesses with outstanding entrepreneurs from CEE.
We're one of the largest global app developers. Apps of Genesis companies have been downloaded by more than 300 million users globally and are used by tens of millions of users monthly.
Genesis has co-founded now independent tech companies such as Jiji, BetterMe, and Headway. We've launched and are currently developing successful projects, such as OBRIO, Universe, AMO, Boosters, and others.
Codefinity was founded in 2021 and has been used by hundreds of thousands of people across the world to learn coding and software development.
Are you excited about creating technology that will be used by millions of people worldwide? Are you passionate about web and programming? Do you like learning new things? Do you like challenging goals and personal growth? Do you want to work in a “flat organization” where voice of each team member is important? If you answered “YES” to all these questions, congratulations! You are a candidate for a new team at Genesis!
You will be part of a very lean team responsible for improving existing user acquisition funnels and building new ones. You will interact with marketing, product, design, and development teams to quickly iterate through hypothesis.
- Design and drive implementation of new acquisition and sales funnels, including landing pages, quizzes, chatbots, etc.
- Optimize existing sales funnel to improve conversion rates;
- Design and implement a/b tests to optimize product economics;
- Analyze user acquisition and product behavior data to generate ides on improving user economics.
- Experience in a Product or Marketing role with focus on user acquisition;
- Strong commercial mindset;
- Focus on conversion rate optimization;
- Deep understanding of customer lifecycle;
- Ability to analyze data and make meaningful conclusions that can be turned into actionable decisions;
- Efficient collaboration with business and engineering teams;
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English.
Will be a plus
- Interest or background in technology, mathematics, software development or education;
- Knowledge of Python or another scripting language.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).