Genesis is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. You will successfully collaborate with hiring managers to fill current and future hiring needs. You will ensure that Genesis attracts, hires, and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
What we expect from you:
- at least 3+ years of agency or relevant in-house experience;
- full cycle recruiting experience sourcing, scheduling, screening, assessing and offering candidates;
- demonstrated experience being a business partner to hiring managers;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment where you communicate daily with multiple teams.
- building and sourcing candidate pool by utilizing various recruiting and sourcing strategies such as industry specific resources, social media, job boards etc;
- managing full cycle of recruiting from sourcing, scheduling to negotiating offer;
- recruiting and mentoring new members of the Talent Acquisition team;
- analyzing recruitment metrics to identify areas of improvement.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.