Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
GMEM (Genesis Media Emerging Markets) - is a media company within the Genesis business group with 8-year history. We have created top projects in the markets of Africa. We write general news as well as entertainment, sports, business, and human-interest content. Our projects in Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, and Ghana generate about 100M page views monthly and have over 25M followers on Facebook only. Projects also have their own video production to inform, entertain, and make a change in the lives of millions of people on the continent.
Now we are looking for a creative English-language scriptwriter to write exciting texts about Hollywood stars for our fast-growing YouTube project.
Your tasks will be:
- research topics and generate ideas that would attract wide audiences
- write scripts for 10-minute clips
- find engaging visuals for your scripts
- work closely with the team of video editors and scriptwriters
We’re looking for someone who:
- is fluent in English (Advanced, Native)
- can accurately compose and rewrite information, find unusual ways of presenting the material in order to “hook” the audience
- is interested in cinema, show business, media
- has a portfolio with English texts (CVs without references to the portfolio are not considered)
What we offer:
- the opportunity to express yourself in a creative way
- professional growth in the project
- the opportunity to be part of the content strategy team
Join our team!