Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1800 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognized by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for a result-oriented HR People Partner to help us to support our ambitious teams by assistance in organizational matters on all HR issues.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- assist and coordination of the assessment and goals-setting process;
- work closely with people to improve work relationships;
- ensuring HR procedures and policies are followed by employees;
- perform update records of all teammates;
- participation in HR projects and activities;
- providing onboarding and offboarding processes;
- keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- 1+ years of relevant experience in HR (IT/Digital);
- B1 and above level of English;
- experience in cross-organizational and cross-functional teamwork;
- excellent communication and problem-solving abilities;
- ability to work independently without day-to-day supervision.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- community of 10+ strong HR professionals who share expertise inside the holding, using best practices in a day-to-day work, create and implement new HR automation tools;
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).