Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 - 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Now we are looking for a Product Analyst. Ambitious and hardworking professional to join our team.
What you'll be doing:
- Forming different hypotheses in the area of product development (with the aim of increasing the metrics of involvement and monetization);
- Providing analytical support to our marketing team to reduce the cost of traffic and increase marketing ROI;
- Providing analytical support in other areas of the project (Developers, PM, Marketing);
- Running split tests to verify different hypothesis;
- Operational monitoring of key metrics and determining the causes of deviations from the expected values.
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of experience in analytics;
- Ability to formulate product development hypotheses and lead a data-driven product management process;
- Ability to do market/competitors analysis;
- Willingness to understand and clarify new data;
- Turnkey approach to tasks;
- Proficiency in SQL;
- Understanding Business Intelligence and Unit Economics;
- Experience using product analytics tools like Amplitude, Google Analytics;
- Experience with Excel, BI and data visualization tools.
Will be Plus:
- Programming experience in Python/R;
- Experience with Tableau, Amplitude;
- Mobile Data Analysis Experience;
- Certificate of Course Go Practice.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).