Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
AmoMedia is the largest media business in Genesis focused on developed markets. We create entertaining content for more than 20 million unique users from around the world. Our key markets are the USA and Western Europe.
• an IT product company
• a wide portfolio of products on different platforms, including web and mobile
• own video production
• 250 team members from all over the world
Do you think you can do better than the Youtubers and podcasters you follow? Then say “challenge accepted” because our team can give you all the professional expertise you need and a major opportunity to prove it! Join our family of creative content creators as Mid-level Screenwriter and Editor for our YouTube Channel!
Our team has successfully launched three YouTube channels, scoring two Silver and one Gold YouTube Button for 1 Million subscribers!
What you will do:
- Create entertaining and trending scripts about US pop culture, breaking news in the world of Hollywood, and exciting updates about Netflix’s best shows. (two – three scripts per week; 1500-2000 words each)
- Develop profound knowledge of stylistic editing by checking three scripts from your colleagues per week
- Analyze competitors relevant to our YouTube niche
- Generate creative ideas on how to style, narrate and edit videos to create more successful channel and video formats
We’re looking for someone who:
- is interested in entertainment: celebrities, movies, shows and Youtube tea
- 1+ years experience in writing (and preferably editing articles/scripts) on a variety of topics
- Ability to research a provided topic
- accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- B2+ Level of English
Benefits and Perks:
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on project development and your professional growth
- Work as a part of a highly experienced team to gain profound knowledge about YouTube as a platform and digital media in general.
- Ability to create videos that will be seen by millions of US users
- An epic opportunity to develop your own style and aesthetics as a content creator
- Access to a vast library of professional ebooks and learning courses
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a global media project
- Gain valuable experience in the world of digital media that can be used in any field connected to marketing, promotions, creative writing, publishing, and even management.
- An opportunity for career growth within the company