Genesis — is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and a venture capital fund.
Flyer One Ventures — is a venture capital fund made by entrepreneurs with an unparalleled track record and practical experience in building large international digital businesses from Ukraine. We invest in seed-stage startups founded by exceptional founders from Central Eastern Europe. In addition to financial investment, we provide a wide range of practical support activities in business building and fundraising from the Investment Team.
Now we are looking for Middle Manual QA Engineer for an external (non-Genesis) product company — DeckRobot
DeckRobot, San Francisco, CA has a proven product-market fit. We work with large Enterprise clients in 26 countries, 4 continents, and have HQ in San Francisco, R&D centers in Kyiv and Moscow, and Sales Offices in London and New York.
We have a unique product with daily use and a target market of 1 billion users. We aim to become the global market leader in 2022.
• Deep understanding of the development processes and software lifecycle
• The strong theoretical knowledge base in software testing
• Experience with a manual testing Desktop application, Web application, and server-side components
• Experience creating and supporting testing documentation (checklist, test case, bug report, TestRail)
• Experience with bug tracking systems (JIRA)
• Experience in using tools: Fiddler
• Good communication skills
• Team player
• At least intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
• Experience in creating PowerPoint presentations
• Experience in Agile software development
• Experience in building from scratch or/and extending automation testing frameworks
• Experience in test automation using C# (Appium/SpecFlow)
• Experience in API testing: Swagger and Postman
• Understanding the client-server architecture
• Understanding of web technologies: HTTP, XML, and JSON
• Define, document, develop and maintain manual tests for desktop and web applications
• Creation and support of test documentation in TestRail
• Manual testing of Desktop application and API testing (including functional, regression, etc)
• Working with product requirements, reporting bugs
• Participation in Scrum meetings