Genesis has co-founded now independent tech companies such as Jiji, BetterMe, and Headway. We've launched and are currently developing successful projects, such as OBRIO, Universe, AMO, Boosters, and others.
Codefinity was founded in 2021 and has been used by hundreds of thousands of people across the world to learn coding and software development.
Are you interested in participating in the development of a platform that will be used by millions of users around the world? Do you want to help thousands of people enter the world of programming, data analysis, machine learning? Do you want to work in a team where your opinions and ideas really matter? If your answer to all the questions is yes, it's a match!
We are looking for a proactive Talent Acquisition Specialist who will help building our team to boost our platform and bring Codefinity.com to the top position in the education category. You will interact with development, marketing, analytics, and content teams to understand their needs and bring top talent on board.
- Discuss goals and need with technical and business teams on ongoing basis
- Source top talent from a variety of platforms channels (including LinkedIn, emails, etc)
- Coordinate recruiting process at all stages
- Work on improving recruiting process: research salary benchmarks, analyze best practices, propose ways to automate interaction with candidates
- At least 1 year of experience recruiting in product, gaming or outsourcing companies or recruitment agencies
- Experience leading full recruitment cycle from sourcing to onboarding
- Strong communication, negotiation, and analytical skills
- Business mindset and ownership
- Good working knowledge of English
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).