Genesis - is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and a venture capital fund.
Flyer One Ventures - is a venture capital fund made by entrepreneurs with an unparalleled track record and practical experience in building large international digital businesses from Ukraine. We invest in seed-stage startups founded by exceptional founders from Central Eastern Europe. In addition to financial investment, we provide a wide range of practical support activities in business building and fundraising from the Investment Team.
IntellectoKids is one of the world's largest developers of educational apps for children from 3 to 7 years old. The company's apps are in the Top 10 in the Kids 5 & Under category in the App Store in 40 countries, including the United States.
We are looking for a User Acquisition Manager - a person who can bring some new experience to the team to help us successfully promote and monetize our mobile apps worldwide.
- buying traffic on iOS and Google apps through Facebook Ads through various funnels
- an active collaboration with the creative team
- an active collaboration with the Growth Manager
~ 5 years of experience in purchasing traffic for mobile applications, at least 1 year as Senior UA / Traffic Manager
- strong knowledge of Facebook Ads, experience in buying traffic to mobile applications monetized through subscriptions, with stable budgets from $10,000 / day/app
- successful experience in buying traffic for new types of funnels - SKAN, pre-landers, selling subscriptions through the website
- experience with Tableau (or Power BI)
- good English
Will be a plus:
- knowledge of Google Ads and/or video networks (Unity, ironSource)
- experience working on a project monetized through subscriptions
What do we offer:
- relocation to Cyprus after probation period (required condition)
- the opportunity to become part of the best team in the mobile EdTech segment