Genesis is a co-founding company that builds global tech businesses with outstanding entrepreneurs from CEE.
We're one of the largest global app developers. Apps of Genesis companies have been downloaded by more than 300 million users globally and are used by tens of millions of users monthly.
We have one of the best tech teams in Europe, whose members are constantly recognized as top IT employees in CEE and Ukraine.
Sendios is one of the successful subsidiaries of the Genesis ecosystem. We provide services to all the products of the holding, as well as to external customers.
Sendios works with small and big companies and helps them achieve business goals with email marketing. Our platform and expertise allow us to strengthen the client's team as we take care of the entire process ourselves. We constantly improve our service to make a significant contribution to the growth of our customers' product metrics. It’s not just sending emails - it is a personalized approach to sending logic that chooses a user and content depending on his or her expectations and activity.
As a DevOps Engineer at Sendios, you will help our team solve infrastructure problems, system development and automation.
Sendios is searching for an enthusiastic, motivated self-starter who is ready to jump into a dynamic, fast-paced environment and make an immediate impact.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
- maintain Highload SaaS product;
- cooperate closely with the Software Engineers team;
- develop and support of product infrastructure;
- automate of routine infrastructure tasks;
- monitor product and services metrics;
- migrate to new solutions like Docker and HashiCorp products;
- build cross-data center fault tolerance.
- 4+ years overall development/infrastructure operations experience;
- Linux's administration skills;
- working experience in administration of MySql, Vertica, Postgres, Elasticsearch, NOSQL solutions;
- working experience in administering web servers (Nginx, Apache, PHP, Tomcat, Java) and web applications;
- practical experience with virtualization systems (qemu, kvm, VMware) configuration management systems (Ansible);
- good knowledge of monitoring systems (Zabbix, Grafana, Prometheus);
- working with queue servers (RabbitMQ);
- deep knowledge of mail protocols;
- understanding the network stack (TCP/IP, VLAN, VPN);
- ability to create simple and working solutions.
What we offer:
- comfortable conditions: cozy office (5-minute walk to Taras Shevchenko metro station) with a terrace, lounge areas, kitchen, and coffee shop. A special system of ventilation, air conditioning, air purification, and humidification. Transport to get to the office or equipping a home office for you during the lockdown;
- health care: breakfasts, dinners, unlimited fruits, juices, and snacks. Corporate doctor and insurance. Reimbursement of COVID-19 testing and treatment costs for employees and their families. Free training sessions in running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga. Discounts at nearby gyms and payment for participation in sports competitions;
- training and development: you can participate in internal company events such as Business and Management School, join the community within the holding, and exchange experience with other company specialists. Moreover, we pay for external courses and conferences to help you grow faster;
- team building and rest: twice a year (in summer and winter), we conduct team-building events in awesome locations in Ukraine and abroad. Our team loves to conquer mountain peaks, surf, dive with scuba diving, and just relax in the spa, play board games, or PlayStation. We also conduct presentations and quarterly strategy sessions to improve internal communication between teams.