Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
Sendios is one of the successful subsidiaries of the Genesis ecosystem. We provide services to all the products of the holding, as well as to external customers.
Sendios works with small and big companies and helps them achieve business goals with email marketing. Our platform and expertise allow us to strengthen the client's team as we take care of the entire process ourselves. We constantly improve our service to make a significant contribution to the growth of our customers' product metrics and create newsletters that users cannot take their eyes off.
The Customer Success Manager in our team takes ownership of this crucial process for our most important customers - helping them implement Sendios suite of tools to solve their business’ biggest problems.
As Customer Success Manager, you will:
- play a key role in the Customer Experience cycle;
- manage new customer onboardings from start to finish;
- execute on tailored implementation strategies based on customer goals;
- work closely with our developers, analysts, and marketers acting as an internal spokesperson for our customers;
- prioritize tasks and manage a workflow;
- become a product expert and understand how Sendios can solve business problems;
- drive improvements in efficiency, quality, response times, and satisfaction across the Customer Success team.
- 1+ years experience working in a customer-facing organization;
- ability to understand and communicate complex problems clearly and concisely to different audiences (Executives, Marketers, Engineers, Sales People, PM);
- exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- experience building lasting relationships with customers and colleagues;
- analytically minded, with experience leveraging both quantitative and qualitative data to inform decisions;
- proven ability to thrive in a highly cross-functional, fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity, and being a self-starter;
- at least upper-intermediate level of verbal and written English.
- attention to details;
- ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and meet tight deadlines;
- good communication and negotiation skills;
- ability to handle objections;
- desire to learn and develop.
What we offer:
- comfortable conditions: сozy office (5-minute walk to Taras Shevchenko metro station) with a terrace, lounge areas, kitchen, and coffee shop. A special system of ventilation, air conditioning, air purification, and humidification. Transport to get to the office or equipping a home office for you during the lockdown;
- health care: breakfasts, dinners, unlimited fruits, juices, and snacks. Corporate doctor and insurance. Reimbursement of COVID-19 testing and treatment costs for employees and their families. Free training sessions in running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga. Discounts at nearby gyms and payment for participation in sports competitions;
- training and development: you can participate in internal company events such as Business and Management School, join the community within the holding, and exchange experience with other company specialists. Moreover, we pay for external courses and conferences to help you grow faster;
- team building and rest: twice a year (in summer and winter), we conduct team-building events in awesome locations in Ukraine and abroad. Our team loves to conquer mountain peaks, surf, dive with scuba diving, and just relax in the spa, play board games, or PlayStation. We also conduct presentations and quarterly strategy sessions to improve internal communication between teams.